Skip to primary navigation
Skip to content
Skip to footer
- UTV rentals are available for persons who are 21 years of age and older and have a valid drivers license.
- The DNR does require everyone born after January 1, 1988, to complete an ATV/UTV safety course, to operate off road vehicles on designated trails. This can be completed online (see below). You can contact the DNR at 1-888-936-7463 or visit their website at dnr.wi.gov/contact
- Safety certification is obtained by completing a classroom course or an online course. Online courses are conducted by two vendors: atvcourse.com and offroad-ed.com.
- Prior to enrolling in a safety class you must obtain a DNR customer identification (account) number. If you purchased a Wisconsin hunting or fishing license in the past, you already have a customer account.
DNR ATV SITE
UTV TOUR/RENTALS GENERAL OPERATION RULES
- Only adult riders who have signed the Rental Agreement and Waiver of Liability (“Agreement”), or a minor whose parent or guardian has signed the Agreement on their behalf, shall operate any ATV/UTV, or other rental vehicle.
- A helmet must be worn at all times while operating or riding in an ATV/UTV.
- Do not operate any ATV/UTV or other vehicle in a reckless or dangerous manner.
- Obey all posted signs. Do not ride faster than posted speed limits.
- Do not carry persons other than what the machine is designed for.
- Ride at your current skill level. Don’t push your limit. Be careful!
- Do not ride outside designated trail areas. This includes areas posted DO NOT ENTER or posted Private Property.
- Any ATV/UTV rollover requires a minimum $25.00 payment. No Exceptions.
- Do not participate in any race or other contest involving ATVs/UTVs or other vehicles.
- Do not tow other ATVs/UTVs or other vehicles and do not have them tow you and your rental ATV/UTV or other rental vehicles.
- No alcohol consumption before or during use and possession of rented ATV/UTV or other vehicle and equipment.
- Watch out for cliffs and drop-offs. Be very careful!
- Avoid contact with wildlife and keep a safe viewing distance.
- Be aware of other riders and vehicles. Slow down when approaching a blind corner.
- Do not park and leave vehicle or equipment unattended.
- There are no refunds If it rains.