Looking to spend a full-filled day of outdoor adventure in the great Northwoods of Wisconsin? There is no better way to see the beauty of the Northwoods than behind the wheel of our premium Can-am Maverick or Outlander side-by-sides and ATVs.
Snowmobile Full Day Rental
BRAND NEW SKI-DOO
- Ski-doo Renegade Sport 600ace great option for beginners or people with less experience. 60HP
- Ski-Doo Renegade Enduro 900ace 10.25" touch screen display with GPS, heated seat, premium shocks and 95HP
- Ski-Doo Renegade Enduro 900ace Turbo Experienced riders only-10.25" touch screen display with GPS, heated seats, premium shocks and 130hp
- Ski-doo Grand Touring 600ace 2-up 2 passenger machine for beginner to less experienced riders
- Ski-doo Grand Touring 900ace 2-up 2-up for 2 passengers and 95hp
- Full Snowmobile Gear Rental helmet, jacket, snow pants, gloves
UNCHARTED SOCIETY OUTFITTER WITH PREMIUM 2024 SKI-DOO RENTAL OPTIONS
As an official Uncharted Society Ski-doo outfitter and part of a collection of worldwide outfitters we offer value sleds and PREMIUM sleds you will not find anywhere else in the mid-west. You will get a 2024 snowmobile that is in excellent condition and ready to provide you with a full day of fun out on the trails!
Ski-doo makes the number #1 snowmobile and we provide many different options based on your skill/experience level to meet anyone’s needs.
All snowmobiles include electric start, reverse, and heated hand grips for all day comfort.
Our premium Renegade’s with the Enduro Package offer top tier technology, comfort and performance combined to create a truly adventure-ready sled. They include a 10.25″ touch screen with GPS trail map technology, heated seats, and a premium suspension package.
Need snowmobile gear, we have that available to rent as well!
Damage protection insurance is available as an add-on.
SNOWMOBILE TOUR/RENTAL INFORMATION
Are you ready to experience a one-of-a-kind Snowmobile experience? Join our fully guided tours to maximize your fun and minimize your stress. We know the best routes and best groomed trails. Season usually runs from late December to mid or late March; depending on mother nature.
WHAT WE PROVIDE?
- Helmets and Google are also provided.
SNOWMOBILE SAFETY RULES
GENERAL RIDING INSTRUCTIONS
- Stay seated and lean slightly into direction of turn
- Always keep feet on running boards
- Accelerate gently so the track does not spin
- Always look towards the front, not behind you
- At an intersection, stop and wait for the person behind you so they know which way to go. Do not proceed until you see the person behind you. If they do not come after several minutes, stay where you are until the guide comes back to find you.
LAWS & REGULATIONS
- It is your responsibility to know and familiarize yourself with the Wisconsin snowmobile regulations. Before heading out onto the trails please remember to follow all safety regulations. Click HERE for a quick reference guide to the Wisconsin Snowmobile Laws.
- All drivers must be at least 21 years of age. Anyone born on or after January 1st 1985 is required by Wisconsin state law to obtain a snowmobile safety certificate from the Wisconsin DNR as well as a Wisconsin DNR customer number ID. The certificate must be carried by anyone operating a snowmobile meeting the above requirements. Please visit the Wisconsin DNR website for more information.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please reach us at [email protected] if you cannot find an answer to your question.
Any day BUT Saturday! Saturday’s are by far the busiest days and when it comes to snowmobiling more traffic equals worse trail conditions. Mid-week riding is ideal and Saturday mornings will be better than the afternoons.
Layers are the key and avoid cotton materials if you can. Three layers are recommended- a thin base layer followed by a mid layer which could be a warm fleece or sweatshirt and then the snowmobile jacket. Depending on the weather, you may need more or less layers but it’s better to be warm than cold! Warm socks are highly recommended as well.
Riding a 2up is fine for the shorter half-day trips but can be more difficult for a full day tour. If you are going to ride a 2up for the full day trip the minimum recommended age is 16+.